Wednesday 6 March 2013

Listen to the Unsung ...


I was sad of thinking after I saw the kids of Shine school that people with hands and legs are not still satisfied with what they have and complain LIfe.
- Madhu Ranjani and Kavya




I felt so bad when I saw of Shine school. Imagine if we are in same situation what would you do.So please help them and lead them to keep their faces shine. I cried on hearing those kids. Please be a part of the Lead and Shine Team and help as much possible as you can ...
- Princy Dona


Even though we are gifted with healthy organs we are not satisfied with that , but I saw in that video of students having turned feet, many of them unable to control their neck and head. I will help them by giving love, care and money.The lead and Shine team of our school are leading them to shine....
-Rishika and Vashini
          

No comments:

Post a Comment