Wednesday 6 March 2013

Song on Unsung Hero ...


Been Living a Life of what I wished and of what I loved , I have never seen the other side of the Life . According to me , Life is all to learn, enjoy, and disappear. I always took life to its positive and never ever turn back at the things, but our visit to the Shine school made me not just to turn back at life but to wonder how people with almost nothing could laugh heartily … And then did I learnt that all they have in them is something more powerful than all of us have, something that we cant see but could be felt.

I can almost see the Dream they are Dreaming and every step they take , every move they make with all their heads held high. Sometimes Life’s is  an uphill battle, but for those It is a matter of battle everyday with Life… Being with them for a day , just didn’t left me with a hard heart but taught me that Everybody has to Fight their own Battle of Life. Its not about how fast you get there in Life and don’t expect what Life has for you. Sometimes Life knock us down and It is up to us to either stand back or get knocked forever, those kids whom I like to call ‘ the Courageous’ … B’cause they not just stood back but had all the courage to Laugh at the life itself …

- Sudharsan.V
          XI

No comments:

Post a Comment